You can download from Github the demo application (zipped exe) or the whole source code project (Visual Studio project solution), or continue reading to see how it was built step by step.
What is this for an application?
My version of the FontViewer application as initially designed and developed in the book Sams Teach Yourself WPF in 24 Hours, with added IntegerUpDown control from Extended.Wpf.Toolkit NuGet package (for changing the font size).… Read the rest
- MEAN stack series featured in NodeWeekly
- Ionic framework series - from idea to app featured in MobileWebWeekly and JsWeekly
- Posting data from Ionic app to PHP server
- Using nginx as a reverse proxy in front of your Node.js application
- Posting data from Ionic 2 app to a PHP server
- How to delete node_modules folder on Windows machine
Books are great. Free ones? Even better!
- Books (64)
- Programming (6)
- CodeProject (35)
- Go (1)
- iOS (1)
- Meetups (5)
- Miscellaneou$ (60)
- PHP (6)
- Quick tips (29)
- Servers (7)
- Stack Overflow (81)
- Unity3D (9)
- Windows (8)
- Wordpress (2)