This post comes sooo late, but better late then never they say 🙂
This was the first meetup since we changed our name from Ionic framework meetup. The sole reason for that was that we don’t want to convey the message that we’re talking only about Ionic.… Read the rest
Here are my notes from the very good Pluralsight course Kanban fundamentals by Steve Smith.
- Kanban = kan (visual) & ban (card)
- Taiichi Ono from Toyota 1920ies
- Kanban is about maximizing flow
- It’s for visualizing work and limiting WIP (work in progress)
- Little’s Law states that queue length
(L) = arival rate * avg.
In this post I’m going to share with you:
- few things that I learned from writing 300 posts
- why I think you should start blogging as well
- my thanks to one ever so slightly awesome role model
Backup your stuff
This tip may come as unexpected, given the fact that this is actually a 302nd post on my blog and one could argue that by now I have some system in place for dealing with that, right?… Read the rest
In this post, I’ll show you some pictures and notes from the Ekobit DevArena 2016 conference.
In case you’re interested here are the posts from the last two that I attended:
One does not simply skip breakfast…
Yeah, I eat too much, don’t invite me to your events unless you’ve got plenty to eat
This is how the accreditation looked on the back side, with the list of presentations per each track (4 in total):
I was super lazy this year regarding note taking, so I’ll pull a lazy on you and just show you the pictures that I took from each of the presentation that I attended.… Read the rest
Our 4th Ionic Framework Meetup was held last Thursday, 13th of October. It was titled Designing with Macaw, and it was all about design this time.
I would like to thank Goran Levačić, the leader of incubation and education in TICM who was the presenter this time and who did a great job presenting the material and showing us some practical things in InVision and Macaw.… Read the rest
This plugin didn’t exist, so I made it – Cordova plugin for receiving VoIP push notifications on iOS 8.0+ only.
ionic plugin add cordova-ios-voip-push
cordova plugin add cordova-ios-voip-push
var push = VoIPPushNotification.
- MEAN stack series featured in NodeWeekly
- Ionic framework series - from idea to app featured in MobileWebWeekly and JsWeekly
- Posting data from Ionic app to PHP server
- Using nginx as a reverse proxy in front of your Node.js application
- Posting data from Ionic 2 app to a PHP server
- How to delete node_modules folder on Windows machine
Books are great. Free ones? Even better!
- Books (62)
- Programming (6)
- CodeProject (35)
- Go (1)
- iOS (1)
- Meetups (2)
- Miscellaneou$ (58)
- PHP (6)
- Quick tips (29)
- Servers (7)
- Stack Overflow (81)
- Unity3D (9)
- Windows (8)
- Wordpress (2)